Autumn Forum 2023/2024Join us for a day of Lionism, Fun and Fellowship
We are excited to invite you to 105CW Autumn Forum on Sunday 19th November 2023.
Arrive at 10.00am for tea and coffee with a prompt 10.30am start. We aim to finish at 3.30pm.
The accessible venue is the Freemasons Hall, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 6DT where there is ample parking Morning Sessions include:
- ‘How Mission 1.5 can grow your club’
- ‘Service -Changing Lives Together’
- ‘New Voices – learning from each other.’
- Guest speaker Darren Kench from Eden Project Communities talking about the Big Lunch, Community Camps and Environmental Projects.
Afternoon Workshops include:
- A community room with the service team carrying out service projects with Darren Kench from Eden Project Communities.
- A Membership room running a new members orientation, then a session ‘Strong Foundations for Growth’.
- A Development room with opportunities to talk to the IT team, Health and Safety Officer and Vulnerable Persons Officer.
- Program subject to change.
There is also an opportunity to bring your collected spectacles as the venue is so close to National Headquarters. (Please let Joy know how many boxes you will be bringing with your booking details)
Tea and Coffee will be available all day. You are welcome to bring a reusable mug to reduce waste.
The subsidised cost of the event is £15 per person and that includes a buffet lunch and hot drinks during the day. This should ideally be paid in advance via BACS.
To book your place and places for your club members please email email@example.com with the names who would like to attend and any dietary requirements. The district will then confirm your places and the amount that needs to be paid.
If you would like to pay online the account details are: –
Sort Code 30-95-47
Account Number 00527060
If paying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the reference given (including ‘AF’), how much has been paid, the club and the name of the attendees this covers, so Christine can identify the receipt.
If paying by Cheque (please endorse the back of the cheque ‘Autumn Forum’ along with your club and the names of the people that this covers) please make payable to:- LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL, DISTRICT 105 and send to the address below.
Lion Christine Moss
District Treasurer 105CW
12 Hillhurst Grove
However if you would like to pay cash on the day this is also available (please be aware that by booking you agree to pay for your place).
Bookings need to be completed by Friday November 3rd 2023 in order for us to confirm numbers, catering etc.
We hope to see as many of you as possible at Autumn Forum 2022.
Yours in Service
David McKirdy Melissa Murphy
District Governor Global Leadership Coordinator
District 105CW District 105CW